SCHEDULE OF SCHOOL FEES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016–2017
|Particulars||KG1||KG2||Y 1-4||Y 5-6||Y 7-9||Y 10-11|
|Assessment Fee (non- refundable) – one time||441||441||441||441||441||441|
|Registration (non-refundable) – one time||441||441||441||441||441||441|
|Caution Deposit (refundable – interest free)- one time||551||551||551||551||551||551|
|Re-registration Fee (non-refundable) – for existing students payable before 31-5-2016)||QR 2205/-||(will be adjusted against Ist term tuition fee)|
|Advance Tuition Fee (non-refundable) – (payable at the time of new admission )||QR 2205/-||(will be adjusted against Ist term tuition fee)|
|Year||1st Term (Inclusive of Books,ID fee 50% and Photo package cost)||2nd Term (Inclusive of ID fee Balance 50%)||3rd Term||Yearly
|Transport Fee||QR 1351||QR 1351||QR 1350||QR 4052|
|Locker Rent||QR 57||QR 56||QR 56||QR 169|
|School Fee – Cut off dates||KG1 to Y10||Y11|
|Payable on or before – 1st Term||15th Aug 2016||28th Aug 2016|
|Payable on or before – 2nd Term||16th Dec 2016||16th Dec 2016|
|Payable on or before – 3rd Term||16th March 2017||16th Dec 2016|
- A 2 % discount is offered on yearly tuition fee, if payment is made in full in advance before the beginning of the academic year.
- A sibling discount on tuition fee is available for the third and subsequent children studying in the school. 3rd child 15%, 4th child 25% and 5th child and above 35%.
- School Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Parents are expected to ensure prompt payment of each installment of fees. Failure to pay promptly will invalidate all discounts. If tuition/transport fee are not paid with in due date, the school has the right to exclude the child from school, not permit him/her to avail the school transport.
- One month’s notice, prior to the commencement of the new term, is required for withdrawal of the child from the school / discontinuation of school transport. Irrespective of the month in which the child is admitted/withdrawn or stops using school transport, fees for the full term needs to be paid.
- Tuition fee will not be refunded after commencement of the Term.
- School fee are subject to annual review and may be increased subject to approval from the Supreme Education Council.
- Parents are to sign a Fee Declaration Form at the beginning of each school year.
- The Caution Deposit is refundable within 30 working days from the date of submission of TC request along with the original receipt.
- Book cost does not include cost of Arabic book.
- For new students in G11 will follow G10 costs.
- Payment mode: Cash and Cheque only