Documents Needed for the Admission process at Cambridge International School – Doha, Qatar
1. Five recent passport size photographs of the student.
2. 1 copy of child’s passport with valid residence permit (This is a mandatory requirement from the State of Qatar Law).
3. 1 copy of both parents’ passports, residence permits and Qatar Identity Cards. (Submit copy of both front and back of the ID).
4. A copy of Birth Certificate.
5. A copy of Immunization Record (Entry for KG up to Year 6 only).
6. A copy of the child’s health card e.g. Hamad Hospital.
7. Blood Group
8. A copy of the last academic report.
9. A copy of the Transfer Certificate and School Recommendation Letter (entry for Year 7 up to Year 11).
10. A copy of the IGCSE certificates (for Y10 onwards).